Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Whatever shall I blog about ?

I have been pondering the idea of blogging for many months but I ask myself "what on earth will you blog about? "

I answer myself "I really have no idea" - Next thought-"surely you have something to blog about your oldest child is 23 the youngest is 16 months and 12 in between. You are finishing a theology Degree-you have worked with inner city prostitutes and worn numerous hats as a professional. I have been a UN observer"

Still no real concrete ideas. My greatest accomplishment by far is being a mother...so that is where I hope this all leads. I hope I can share the joys-the insecurities- the unending LOVE -the fun the worries-everything that affects a mother.

Oh not to forget opinions-I can be quite opinionated...and love a great debate.

This is the beginning. Maybe it will grow into a small community of like minded people or maybe I will talk to myself-or in this case write- I have plenty of practice talking to myself.

For now this is the beginning--- WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers